To all of our valued Guests
In these uncertain times we keep hearing it is best to work from home but for those of us in the hospitality business this is simply not an option. Our dedicated staff depends on gratuities and a paycheck that is driven by guests that visit our restaurants. As with many other NH locally owned and operated restaurants we simply do not have the luxury or the ability to run at a loss or the option to lean on corporate headquarters. So please when you decide to go out, try to remember your local operators, the ones who are a part of your community, and the ones who host and donate to your fundraisers. The places where you met your love, your friend for life, and where you go to enjoy the company of other locals. We will need your support during this crisis so that we can be there for you when the good times roll back around.
Additionally, we want to communicate the steps we are taking to navigate the outbreak of COVID-19. As our Guest and team members’ health, safety and comfort is of the utmost importance to us, we want to provide information on COVID-19 and how Fratello’s & the Homestead are responding to ensure continued and enhanced cleanliness and sanitation of our restaurants.
In addition to our current stringent food handling safety practices and restaurant cleanliness standards, we have added further sanitizing precautionary measures that will be implemented throughout the coming days which include the following:
- Additional hand sanitizers will be made available throughout the restaurant for all of our Guests and team members, including at the host stand immediately inside the entrance of each location.
- All door handles inside and outside the restaurant are disinfected with high frequency.
- No item on the table will be reused with back-to-back Guests. All items will either be removed or sanitized after each Guest use. These items include but are not limited to:
- Condiment containers
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Promotional tabletop materials
- Each table and seat will be disinfected with a CDC approved disinfectant between uses.
- All menus will be disinfected before and after every Guest experience.
- Check presenter and pens will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Sales terminals will be sanitized with disinfecting wipes.
- Hand washing continues to be a frequent, mandated best practice in our business.
- Our staff has been notified to stay at home with no repercussions if they show signs of illness and to not return until cleared by a doctor or are symptom-free for over 48 hours.
All of our employees are currently aware of and adhering to the above requirements to ensure the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained. We will be monitoring the current situation on a daily basis and adjust and implement new practices as required.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty and we look forward to serving you soon.
Sincerely, The McDonough Family and the Fratello’s & Homestead Team